- App-learning on Khmer Rouge history: an internet-based multimedia application
14.Feb.2018 - 18:23
- IT giants in China: a tough business
14.Feb.2018 - 17:32
- Re-thinking media reform in Southeast Asia: promoting a participatory approach
14.Feb.2018 - 16:22
- The curious case of vox populi 2.0: ASEAN’s complicated romance with social media
14.Feb.2018 - 15:54
- Halfway there: Myanmar’s difficult transition toward freedom of expression
14.Feb.2018 - 14:29
The foundation across the world
The Heinrich Böll Foundation is working together with more than 100 partner projects in 60 countries and maintains offices in 30 countries. Approximately half of the fundings goes to projects worldwide.
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Asia
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Bangkok (Thailand), Phnom Penh (Cambodia), Islamabad (Pakistan), Kabul (Afghanistan), New Delhi (India) und Beijing (China).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Latin America
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in the region Central America/Mexico/Cuba (Mexico City and San Salvador), in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro) and in Cono Sur (Santiago de Chile).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Europe
In Europe the Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Brussels (Belgium), Warsaw (Poland), Prague (Czech Republic), Istanbul (Turkey), Tbilisi (Georgia), Moscow (Russia), Kiev (Ukraine), Belgrade (Serbia), Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Zagreb (Croatia) and Thessaloniki (Greece).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Africa
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Southern Africa (Cape Town, South Africa), in the region East and Horn of Africa (Nairobi, Kenya), in Nigeria (Abuja) and in the region of Northern Africa (Tunis).