Europe experts Dr Adriaan Schout, Dr Alexandre Abreu, Almut Möller about the current state of the Euro zone.
German Energy Transition
A team of international energy experts write on how the Germ an energy transition continues and how it relates to other countries.
- German renewables sector calls for carbon tax
24.Feb.2017 - 15:00
- South Africa’s energy plan: biased towards nuclear
23.Feb.2017 - 15:00
- Why Germany needs a European Energiewende
22.Feb.2017 - 07:00
- The Dutch step away from their gas
20.Feb.2017 - 16:51
- A just transition: the way forward for coal communities
20.Feb.2017 - 15:00
Insights on current debates from an unprecedented network of economic analysts from the Global North and the Global South, from eleven countries.