Europe experts Dr Adriaan Schout, Dr Alexandre Abreu, Almut Möller about the current state of the Euro zone.
German Energy Transition
A team of international energy experts write on how the Germ an energy transition continues and how it relates to other countries.
- Are renewables good for democracy? Not necessarily.
18.Aug.2017 - 15:00
- “Free trade” should be called “forced trade”
17.Aug.2017 - 16:25
- How coal and oil impact democracy differently
15.Aug.2017 - 15:36
- McJihad: how fossil fuel has shaped western democracies
14.Aug.2017 - 15:00
- The Euratom Treaty: an outdated source to legitimize nuclear energy
11.Aug.2017 - 15:00
Insights on current debates from an unprecedented network of economic analysts from the Global North and the Global South, from eleven countries.