The “Global Politics Fall School” in Jordan this year will disscuss the cities in global times.The school is organized jointly by the German-Jordanian University in Amman and the Center for Global Politics in Freie Universität Berlin. It will take place between September 28 to 8th of October 2017 in Amman, Jordan.
Are you interested? Then sign up for the Fall School. Hurry up, the deadline is the 30th of August. Please find the details below. For more information contact our office.
CITIES IN GLOBAL TIMES -
PERSPECTIVES FROM THE MENA REGION AND EUROPE
September 28 – October 9, 2017 in Amman
(session period: September 29 – October 8)
Jointly offered by the German-Jordanian University in Amman, and the Center for Global Politics at Freie Universität Berlin.
The modules offered during this intensive short-term program will provide students with an insight into recent developments regarding migration in the Middle East and the European Union. The modules will touch upon new approaches to global politics, the interplay between domestic politics and global politics and regional responses to political and social challenges. The exchange of views and ideas will include input from German, Jordanian and other academics and students from the region.
• Earn a joint certificate worth 4 ECTS credits from two renowned institutions
• Get engaged in political dialogue with peers from the MENA region and Europe
• Use the opportunity to participate socially and politically in a unique study program
• Take part in an enriching learning experience and extracurricular activities
• Find out how to enroll in further study or Ph.D. programs in Germany
• Make new contacts and join a vibrant international alumni network
- Good knowledge of and interest in global politics, excellent command of English
- Final year of undergraduate studies or first academic degree (B.A. or equivalent), ideally in Political Science, International Relations or a related field
- Letter of Motivation
- Curriculum Vitae (resume)
- B.A. certificate or academic transcripts
- English Language Diploma
Apply online by August 30, 2017 via our » Online Application Form
The tuition fee for the Fall School amount to 100 €, but there is a limited amount of waivers available. If you want to apply for a waiver, please supply an extra letter stating substantial reasons. For more information, please visit our website www.seasonal-schools.org or contact us directly.You may also contact hbs directly: email@example.com
Lydia Tetzner (Senior Program Manager)
Center for Global Politics
Freie Universität Berlin
This program is generously sponsored by DAAD with funding from the Federal Ministry of Education and Research as well as from Heinrich Boell Foundation – Palestine & Jordan.